Book your hotel in the Eden valley direct online here and save £5 every night against other websites. Check our special offers or call on +44 (0) 17683 51593.
A friendly welcome to our beautiful hotel in the Eden valley, here you will find information about our hotel, dining and activities we can organise during your stay.
We now have two new one bedroomed luxury ground floor self catering apartments and one new duplex two bedroomed apartment on the first floor.
About The Tufton Arms Hotel
The Tufton Arms Hotel is a small, intimate, luxury hotel in the Eden valley, situated in the centre of the historic, medieval town of Appleby-in-Westmorland.
Run since 1989 by The Milsom family this most comfortable hotel in the Eden valley will assure you of a warm and friendly welcome. The Tufton Arms Hotel was originally a 16th century coaching inn and is now a Grade II listed building rebuilt in Victorian times with tall ceilings creating a sense of space and elegance.
- Perfect mix of luxury, excellent food and a warm welcome
- Centre of the historic, medieval town of Appleby-in-Westmorland
- Originally a 16th century coaching inn now a Grade 2 listed building
- Set in the heart of the tranquil, unspoilt and beautiful Eden Valley
- A range of beautiful bedrooms from single rooms to full suites
- 3 new self catering serviced apartments
- Conservatory Restaurant offering A la Carte, changing specials & grill menu
- Fine food & award winning wine list
- Fly fishing breaks on the River Eden
- Walking, sightseeing, ancient castles, lake district, dales, north pennines
- Appleby Golf Course, cycling, mountain biking
- Ideal location for meetings on the A66
What a beautiful place to stay, would recommend it and will be back. The surrounding area and activities available is perfect. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Fantastic offers all-year-round. Sign up to our newsletter and get all of our latest offers.
3 Day Spey Casting Courses
Learn to Spey Cast and fish for Salmon from just £645
Spring, Summer. Winter and Weekend Breaks in Cumbria
Take advantage of our winter, summer, spring and weekend breaks in Cumbria. Enjoy a special time in Cumbria at The Tufton Arms nestled in the charming medieval town of Appleby. Explore The Eden Valley, North Pennines and Lake District. Whether simply sightseeing or undertaking more active pastimes such as hill walking, playing golf, fishing, shooting there is a wealth of things to do, see and explore.
Learn to fish with a fly for wild brown trout on the River Eden
Our special value 2 night fly fishing breaks at just £370 for two people
BLACK FRIDAY GIFT VOUCHER