Shop – the tufton Mews
Our new Deli, cafe, Wine & gift Shop – shop online or visit us in the courtyard of the Tufton Arms Hotel….
Book your hotel in the Eden valley direct online here and save £5 every night against other websites. Check our special offers or call on +44 (0) 17683 51593.
We now have two new one bedroomed luxury ground floor self catering apartments and one new duplex two bedroomed apartment on the first floor.
About The Tufton Arms Hotel
The Tufton Arms Hotel is a small, intimate, luxury hotel in the Eden valley, situated in the centre of the historic, medieval town of Appleby-in-Westmorland.
Run since 1989 by The Milsom family this most comfortable hotel in the Eden valley will assure you of a warm and friendly welcome. The Tufton Arms Hotel was originally a 16th century coaching inn and is now a Grade II listed building rebuilt in Victorian times with tall ceilings creating a sense of space and elegance.
- Perfect mix of luxury, excellent food and a warm welcome
- Centre of the historic, medieval town of Appleby-in-Westmorland
- Originally a 16th century coaching inn now a Grade 2 listed building
- Set in the heart of the tranquil, unspoilt and beautiful Eden Valley
- A range of beautiful bedrooms from single rooms to full suites
- 3 new self catering serviced apartments
- Conservatory Restaurant offering A la Carte, changing specials & grill menu
- Fine food & award winning wine list
- Fly fishing breaks on the River Eden
- Walking, sightseeing, ancient castles, lake district, dales, north pennines
- Appleby Golf Course, cycling, mountain biking
- Ideal location for meetings on the A66
What a beautiful place to stay, would recommend it and will be back. The surrounding area and activities available is perfect. Thank you for a wonderful stay.